I guess it is starting to become a habit where I compare different watches with Rolexes. To be honest, it is justifiable. A lot of the Rolex watches are so overhyped/overrated, it clouds buyers’ judgment, and by comparing similar counterparts, this perhaps may spark an inner conversation with yourself, This or That?
In this article, we are going to look at Seiko Snowflake vs Rolex Oyster Perpetual 39
Buy what moves you. This series is only for you to take a look at two watches’, that was picked by me, strong suits and weaknesses. There are so many more options on the market that you should consider as well. Wearing watches, in the end, is about your personal experience with the watch rather than wearing it for other’s validation. When you found a watch that moves you and gives you the chills and shivers in a positive way, don’t overthink, trust your gut!
Have you checked out the latest podcast episode yet? Listen to it right here right now!
‘Snowflake’ vs Oyster Perpetual 39
Movement: 9R65 Spring Drive Movement
Power Reserve: 72 hours
– Lion emblem on case back
– Power reserve display on the dial
– see-through case back
– Unique and hyper smooth movement
– Snowflake-like dial design
– powered by one of the most innovative movements of all time
Rolex Oyster Perpetual
Movement: Calibre 3132
Power Reserve: 48 hours
– Comes in various colors with a sunburst dial design
– Aesthetically speaking, sits between sporty and classy
– Oyster bracelet, equally timeless
– Some say this is the only watch you’ll ever need
– smaller watch
– powered by a less modernized movement
– It’s a Rolex
This is a really tough matchup, what do you think?
Don’t forget to follow Gentleman Pursuits on social media to stay up-to-date:
Facebook: Gentleman Pursuits
Youtube: Gentleman Pursuits
Podcast: Gentleman Pursuits
Support the website on Patreon if you like it!
Click here to browse more of our articles!